Friday, January 3, 2014

1st Blog!

     Hello and welcome to the Sleep Deprived Book Lovers blog!  This is the first blog I have ever created, so please bear with me as I figure out how everything works.  I have been thinking about doing this for a while and decided that with the new year, I would create a blog for other readers who are just like me; reading well into the night as that is the only time you truly have to do it.  I am a wife and mother to a wonder 4 1/2 year old and I have a full time job, so reading at any time other then when everyone else goes to bed is just not going to happen.  I hope to have my first book review posted soon for your enjoyment. 

     If you are following, thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy it!  Please help to spread the word about my blog.  If there is anything you would like for me to review, please let me know.  I do try to read at least 2-3 books a week, so hopefully I will review a book you are wondering about.  Once again, thank you for reading my blog and I hope to keep blogging well into the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment