Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Review of DRAWN INTO LOVE by Aurora Rose Reynolds


Courtney Williams wanted forever. She got six years of empty promises, a divorce, and a well-deserved settlement that’s paid her way to Manhattan. She has a new home under renovation, a new job, and a do-over as a happy “single in the city”—until she meets an architect with designs on more than her beams. He’s also a devoted single dad, a great cook, and has dark lashes to die for. Too good to be true. Now all Courtney can do is whisper, Oh no, not again.

Divorced Lucas Fremont isn’t looking to get swept away. But how can he not with a woman this sweet and sexy? She’s making his broken heart beat fast. His sister-in-law, Fawn, says go for it. But as cautious as Courtney is, Lucas has to do more than that. He has to fight for it. Now all he can do is think, Don’t let this one get away.

But Courtney comes with a secret. And Lucas comes with a bitter ex. If love is to stand a chance, they’re going to have to take a chance.


REVIEW

I have loved each book in this series; however, I think Drawn Into Love is probably my favorite.  I fell in love with Courtney right from the start and couldn't wait for her to her HEA.  To say that she has not had the best of life is putting it mildly.  All she wants in life is to find someone to love her unconditionally and have a family with.  When her marriage falls apart, she moves to New York to start over.  Little does she know, but her future is there waiting on her.

Lucas is not looking for a permanent relationship.  He is perfectly happy raising his daughter on his own and being everything that she needs.  But when he meets his new client, he immediately feels an attraction to her.  The more he is around her, the more he wants her.  He knows that she is his HEA, now he just has to prove it to Courtney.  

I absolutely loved this book.  It sucked me in right from the beginning and I could not put it down.  I love how Lucas fought to break down Courtney's walls and how she was exactly the type of mother Madeline needed.  I honestly can't say enough good things about this book.  Aurora Rose Reynolds did a perfect job ending the series, even though I really want more.  I love each and every book in the series and they will definitely have a place on my re-read list!   

No comments:

Post a Comment