Thursday, October 4, 2018

Review of LEAD SECURITY by Evan Grace


LEAD SECURITY by Evan Grace is LIVE from Crave Publishing!



ROGUE SECURITY & INVESTIGATIONS #3 



I’ve spent the last several years building my company, having zero time for a social life. I preferred it that way. After the mess my ex-wife left me with, I have no interest in anything remotely close to a relationship.


Until I meet my daughter’s new next-door neighbor. Harley is kind, beautiful, and she’s also an erotic romance writer. To any man, she’s the perfect package. To a gun-shy man like me, she’s a one-way road to disaster.

Unfortunately for me, my daughter’s newfound friendship with Harley means I get to see more of her. 

And the more I see her, the more I want her.

But my instincts are telling me there’s a danger lurking around her, following her, waiting for the right moment to strike. And the closer I get, the more I realize there’s only one way I’ll allow any threat to get near her…and that’s over my dead body.


NOW LIVE! AMAZON US AMAZON UNIVERSAL


REVIEW

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this series?  No?  Well let me start by saying that I can't get enough of these characters!!  Evan has created a group of characters that suck you in and have you begging for more!  Since we first met Jack, I have wanted him to get his HEA.  He is such a wonderful father, but his ex really did a number of him.  When he meets his daughter's new neighbor, he must decide if he is willing to put himself out there or if he is going to let his past dictate his future.

Harley doesn't believe she will ever find anyone special since everyone she has ever loved always leaves her.  But when she lays eyes on her new neighbor's sexy dad, she starts to think maybe she should give it a try.  And if it doesn't work out?  Well, at least she will have some great memories to live off of.

I could not get enough of this story.  I loved everything about it and wanted more!  Harley and Jack are perfect for each other.  Their chemistry is off the charts and lets not forget how much Harley loves his family.  Oh, and then their is Fifty.  I fell in love with him and may need to talk my husband into getting one, I mean, I'm sure he will say yes.  Right?  If you are in the market for a book with a little suspense, love and a whole lot of sexy times, you will not want to pass this one up.  Great job Evan, I can't wait to read the next book in the series!


START THE ROGUE SECURITY & INVESTIGATIONS SERIES!
Security Breach #1 
 False Security #2




MEET THE AUTHOR:
A Midwesterner and self-proclaimed nerd, Evan has been an avid reader most of her life, but five years ago got bit by the writing bug, and it quickly became her addiction, passion and therapy. When the voices in her head give it a rest, she can always be found with her e-reader in her hand. Some of her favorites include, Shayla Black, Jaci Burton, Madeline Sheehan and Jamie Mcguire. Evan finds a lot of her inspiration in music, so if you see her wearing her headphones you know she means business and is in the zone.

During the day Evan works for a large homecare agency and at night she’s superwoman. She’s a wife to Jim and a mom to Ethan and Evan, a cook, a tutor, a friend and a writer. How does she do it? She’ll never tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment