Thursday, July 12, 2018

Review of THIS TIME by Amy Reece


THIS TIME by Amy Reece is LIVE on Amazon & KU!!

NOW AVAILABLE! 

DeLuca Family Series #4 


Nina Braden’s twin brother is dead, and her childhood crush is back in her life.

Sexy firefighter Seamus DeLuca was Neal’s best friend. He and Nina shared a forbidden kiss at seventeen, but life has kept them apart. 

Her brother’s death brings them together, close enough to tempt them both. But something is…off about the way Neal died, and neither she nor Seamus can let it go. The police say it’s suicide, but there’s an encrypted video in his financial documents, and his fiancée is acting strangely…

Nina feels like there’s a clue just outside her grasp that will make the mystery of her twin’s death fall into place. But the mystery of her own heart may be harder to solve…

GOODREADS: http://bit.ly/ThisTimeAmyReeceTBR

NOW AVAILABLE! 

Read the DeLuca Family Series today! 
BOXSET AVAILABLE ON KU! https://amzn.to/2KR0qEN
INDIVIDUAL BOOKS ON KU! https://amzn.to/2GLWgM6

REVIEW

I’m not sure how to start this review other than to say, wow.  This book, well, this book captivated me from the beginning and I could not get enough of Nina and Seamus.  I absolutely loved their story and all the ups and downs that they went through.  They were written perfectly for each other and I truly believe that they were always meant to end up together. 

Nina and Seamus have known each other for most of their lives due to the fact that Seamus and Nina’s brother Nick were best friends.  While they have not really seen each other in years, when Nick is found dead they are thrust back together.  Their chemistry has not lessened over the years, but neither want to give in as Seamus is currently in a relationship with someone else.  However, the more time they send together grieving and then search for answers, the closer they become. 

I thought the author did a wonderful job of creating a story that draws you in and holds you there to the last page.  I loved every minute of it.  Honestly, I could use another couple of chapters just because I wasn’t ready to let them go yet.  Bus since that is not going to happen, I will patiently (or not) await the next book in this series as I can’t wait to see whose story is next!  



SNEAK PEEK!
She laughed and leaned against him. “This wasn’t quite what I had in mind for our first time.” Oh, God, did I just say that? I don’t want him to think…well, that I…shit. “I mean, not that there will be…or that you want—”

He slung his arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head. “Of course I want, Nina. But I know that’s not what you meant. If I have anything to say about it, there will definitely be a real first time. But we can talk about that later.” He stood and pulled her to her feet. “Why don’t you go get dressed and wake the girls? I’ll scramble some eggs and make some toast.”


MEET THE AUTHOR:
Amy Reece lives in Albuquerque, NM, with her husband and family. She loves to read and travel and has an unhealthy addiction to dogs. She believes red wine and coffee are the elixirs of life and lead to great inspiration. She is the author of The Seeker Series (YA paranormal) and The Way to Her Heart (YA Romantic Suspense).


No comments:

Post a Comment