Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Review of DON'T BE AFRAID by C.A. Harms


Don't Be Afraid by C.A. Harms is available on Amazon & KU!

Second Chance Contemporary Romance
A standalone novel 



Have you ever looked at someone and just knew,

knew that they were put in your life for a reason?

The one person that would be not only your best friend,

but would be your absolute everything?

That’s how I felt the first time I saw him.

That one day when a few little words changed our entire lives forever…

Don’t be Afraid, he said.
Life can change so quickly.
One moment you can be smiling and feeling as if you're walking on clouds and the next, everything you love, everything you treasure crumbles at your feet.

I told him to fight, I told him I needed him.
We needed him.
But there are just some fights that can't be won…

He was my angel then, and he’s still my angel now.
In a way, I believe he’s still looking out for us, giving us a future.
Sometimes it’s as if I can still feel his presence,
guiding us and keeping us safe.

So, I won’t be Afraid.
I'll live. I’ll fight.
It’s what he would have wanted.
I’ll do it for him…


Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/DontBeAfraidTBR

REVIEW

I have been a fan of C.A. Harms for years and this story is a prime example of why I will always buy her books.  She does an amazing job of writing a story that will run you through all of the emotions you could possibly have and leave you wanting more.   She has an uncanny ability to weave a story about topics that are painful to read, but always comes through with an ending that puts our hearts back together. This story is no exception.

Sawyer and Patrick thought they had their whole lives in front of them, but fate dealt them a cruel hand. When the unthinkable happens, Sawyer must pick up the pieces of her heart and stay strong for their daughter.  

Gage was Pat and Sawyer’s best friend. When Patrick is gone, Gage helps Sawyer begin to heal and move on. He was such a strong character that he was hard to not fall for. He loved Sawyer and Abigail and would put them above everyone else. 

I loved how the story played out even if I did need a box of tissues and to stop from time to time to regroup. It is a wonderful story about second chance love and has a great HEA. I loved every minute of it and I can’t wait to see what the author has in store for us next!

Available on Kindle Unlimited!
AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU | AMAZON CA

 

MEET THE AUTHOR:
C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full-blown Romance novel addict.

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.



HOSTED BY

No comments:

Post a Comment