Thursday, June 15, 2017

Review of WHISPER FOREVER by C.A. Harms


WHISPER FOREVER by CA Harms is LIVE! 


Whisper Forever by C.A. Harms 

Contemporary Romance



I wanted to forget him so many times. Erase the memories we shared and pretend he didn’t exist. It would have made his absence easier to accept.

Lucas Rivers broke my heart more than once. 
In my world he was my guy, the one I’d grow old with and laugh with. But things aren’t that simple, and time changes everything.

That naive girl with dreams of happily-ever-afters was gone. 
I didn’t need a man to complete me. I was enough—no, I was more than enough. I was strong and determined. I was Madelyn Emery, and never again would a boy break my heart.

But the moment Lucas returned after four years, acting like we could pick up where we left off, that strength inside me shifted. The more I tried to ignore his efforts, the harder he fought.

How can one simple word whispered by one man mean so very much?

“Forever.”




REVIEW

What is it about second chance love stories that always get me?  There is just something about them that makes me gravitate towards them and this one is no different.  Lucas and Madelyn have known each other since they were in diapers.  They were as close as two people could possibly be, until they slowly started slipping away from each other.

Lucas always had big dreams to leave home and make it in the pros, he knew he wanted more in live than living in a small town.  Playing football is all he has ever wanted to do, so when he got a college scholarship to do just that, he didn't think twice about leaving.  That also meant he didn't think twice about who he was leaving behind.

Madelyn has been in love with Lucas her whole life.  There has never been a doubt in her mind that he was meant to be hers.  However, as they got older, the more Lucas kept slipping through her fingers.  When she finds out that he is moving away to college, she knows that her dream of having him in her life as more than a friend is over.

However, life has a funny way of never turning out like you may think.  When Lucas' football career is cut short due to an injury and he moves home, the last think he expects is to fall head over ass for his former best friend.  He has lived with the regret of how he treated his relationship with Madelyn for years, now he has a chance to prove to her that she is his future and he will do whatever it takes to make her see that they belong together.

This was a really sweet read and I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.  There is no doubt that Lucas and Madelyn were made for each other.  I loved getting sucked into their second chance at love and couldn't be happier with how it all worked out.  C.A. Harms did a wonderful job of bring the story full circle and writing characters that were easy to fall in love with.  If you are in the market for a sweet, second chance love story, make sure to pick up your copy of this lovely read today; I promise you will not be disappointed.      





C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.



HOSTED BY:

1 comment: