Monday, February 3, 2014

Review of Jar of Hearts by Molly Bryant

***3.5 Stars***  I was drawn to this book from reading the blub and while I was not disappointed, I was not ecstatic about it either.  It is a good story of finally coming to terms with love and accepting that you have fell in love.  I was rooting for Maria and Ethan through the whole book.  I enjoyed the banter between the characters, it really gave the book a light hearted feel.  If you are looking for a feel good book that is a pretty easy/quick read, I recommend this book.


"A part of me knew as she stood before me with each tear she shed full of remorse
and regret, that she undoubtedly was about to take a huge part of me and toss it into her
jar of hearts without allowing it to beat freely once more."
 
"The entire way to Vanessa's parents house I let the many ways I thought about telling
Ethan how I felt run over and over again in my mind.  I thought about just telling
him, "I love you," but the more I think about the many ways I could tell him
it dawned on me that none of them could express how I truly felt.  I just need to
do it and say what feels right at the right moment."
 
Purchase Link:  Amazon
                           
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment