Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review of HIS by Brenda Rothert




HIS by Brenda Rothert - available now

A contemporary romance, standalone title 


Purchase now: 



BLURB:
Quinn

I’d say I’m down on my luck, but that’s an understatement. I’m flat on my ass. Homeless, hungry and in hiding with my little sister at the age of twenty-one, I’ve never been so desperate. I’ve hit rock bottom when I get an offer I can’t refuse. Sell my body to save my sister? There’s nothing I won’t do to keep her safe. I make the rules and I’m not afraid to defend myself if this rich guy crosses the line. But once I see beneath his cold, calculating façade, the lines aren’t so clear anymore.

Andrew
She’s an intoxicating mix of tough and vulnerable I’ve never known before. This homeless woman who fits right into my upper-class world is running from someone powerful, and I’ll do whatever it takes to protect her. But Quinn isn’t meant to be controlled, so I’m forced to choose between owning her and loving her. I’ve finally met my match, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make her truly mine.


REVIEW:
I seriously don't know where to start.  I absolutely, without a doubt, loved this book!  It sucked me in and held me hostage until the last page.  Quinn is such a strong character and I don't think the author could have written her any better.  She is willing to do whatever is necessary to keep her sister safe, even if that means spending a night with a perfect stranger.

Andrew has been burned in the past and will not risk his heart for anyone.  However, he never expected someone like Quinn.  From the moment he first sees her, he is drawn to her like no other.  He feels a pull towards her that he can't deny and the longer he is around her, the stronger the pull becomes.

I have to say that I fell in love with Quinn and Andrew.  They have both through a horrible past and deserve some happiness.  I could not get enough of them.  I loved how strong and confident Quinn was and how she made so many sacrifices in order to keep her sister safe.  I loved how Andrew was willing to do anything to keep Quinn safe and make her happy.

If you are in the market for a truly heart wrenching story about sacrifice and love, then don't pass this book up. I promise you will not be disappointed.  It is one of the best books I have read in a while and I can't wait to see what Brenda has in store for us next! 





AUTHOR BIO: 


Brenda Rothert is an Illinois native who was a print journalist for nine years. She made the jump from fact to fiction in 2013 and never looked back. From new adult to steamy contemporary romance, Brenda creates fresh characters in every story she tells. She’s a lover of Diet Coke, chocolate, lazy weekends and happily ever afters.
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/BrendaRothert
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1TyGXds
Newsletter: http://brendarothert.com/subscribe/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment